1. Go to http://www.No-ip.com
2. Create an account, confirm your account through your email, then log in. Click Add Host.
3. Now name your host whatever you want. For example I will name my host gtech.servegame.com. Just follow these settings and press Create Host.
4. Now go here - https://www.no-ip.com/downloads.php and download No-IP's Dynamic DNS Update Client if you haven't already.
5. Once downloaded, install it. Then open it up and put in your account email and password.
6. Click Select Hosts - Click the box to check mark your host - Then press Save.
It should look something like this:
7. Click the X in the top right corner to minimize No-IP to your taskbar.
You are now finished setting up No-IP!
2. Setting Up CyberGate
1. Download CyberGate and open it. You can download CyberGate from their official website here -http://www.multiupload.com/3TLCUV4FZD
2. Now click Control Center - Start and do the following:
You are now done with setting up CyberGate!
3. Building Your CyberGate Server
1. Click Control Center - Builder - Create Server. Make a user named Hacker and press Ok.
2. Mark the user "Hacker" And press Forward.
3. Press 127.0.0.1 | Port 999 and press Delete:
4. After that, Click Add.
5. A Box should pop up saying: 127.0.0.1:81. Remove everything and change it with the No-ip address host you added. So let's say you used example.servegame.com. Change 127.0.0.1:81 to example.servegame.com:82. So it should look like this:
6. Now Change the
7. Go to the next tab "Installation" and use the exact same settings as i do:
8. Now Skip the Message, Keylogger, and Anti Debug tabs, since these are already set up right for us.
9. In the Create Server tab use the exact same settings checked as I do.
Except Google Chrome Passwords is optional. It steals Google Chrome Passwords. If you would like to have it checked like I do, go tohttp://000webhost.com and create a free account. Verify your email then wait around 2 minutes for your status to change to Active. Then click go to CPanel. Scroll down and click File Manager. Then go in public html. Click upload and upload sqlite3.dll (it is located in the same folder cybergate is located on your computer). Then once you check Google Chrome Passwords on Cybergate it will ask for a link, put in http://username.comeze.com/sqlite3.dll
10. Press Create Server and save the settings.
You are now done creating you server!
4. Forwarding Your Ports, If You Have Not Done So
Your now going to have to forward port 82 on your router if you have not done so, this is how:
1. Click Start on your computer and click Run. If you have Vista and I think Windows 7, you need to search Run in the search bar in the start menu, then click Run.
2. Type cmd and hit enter.
3. type ipconfig and press enter.
4. You should see something like this, write down or remember these last digits that I selected in the picture below:
5. Now go to http://www.portforward.com
6. Scroll down and select your router.
7. Scroll down and you should see a bunch of programs, click "1st SMTP Server"
8. You should see at the top telling you to enter your static IP
9. Type in the digits I had you remember in step 4. My digits were 114 so I entered that.
10. Now just follow the tutorial, but when it says forward port 25, forward port 82 instead.
11. Once you are done, go to http://www.canyouseeme.org
12. Type in 82 in the box next to "What Port?" and click check.
13. If you got "Error: I could not see your service on IP ADDRESS HERE on port (82) Reason: Connection refused" Make sure your firewall is off and try again.
14. You should get "Success: I can see your service on ADDRESS HERE on port (82) Your ISP is not blocking port 82"
Port 82 should now be open!
You are now done with everything, have fun using CyberGate!
Credits go to "Gtech" at HackForums.Net